Major Shipyard and Fabrication Online Auction
Under Instructions from BAE Systems
This Online Auction is being held on Pickles Online Auctions website
29 June - 4 July 2017
Online Auction Closes
Nelson Place, Williamstown
Car park & Site entry via
Battery Road, WillamstownView Map
Monday 3 July 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEST)
Please ensure you are wearing
long pants & enclosed shoes
Wednesday 5 July to Friday 7 July 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEST)
Welders & Consumables
- Lincoln Electric Idealarc DC-600 Submerged Arc Welder, with Lincoln Electric LT-7 Tractor, 415 volt
- Lincoln Electric Idealarc DC-600 AC Arc Welder, 415 volt
- Multiple Fronius TransPuls Synergic 4000 MIG Welders with Fronius VR 4000 4R/G/W/E remote wire feeders, 415 volt
- Multiple Cigweld Transmig 400SP MIG Welders with Cigweld SP4000G Dockyard wire feeders, 415 volt
- Lincoln Electric Power Wave 455M/STT MIG Welder with Lincoln Electric Powerfeed 10M remote wire feed, 415 volt
- Lincoln Electric Invertec STT II MIG Welder with Lincoln Electric LN-742 remote wire feed, 415 volt
- Koster & Co Koco 905i Stud Welder with Koster & CO K22 stud welding gun, 415 volt
- Koster & Co Koco 1500E Stud Welder, 415 volt
- Multiple Miller Syncrowave 250 TIG Welders with Bernard 3502SS cooling units, 415 volt
- Multiple Cigweld Professional Transtig 300AC/DC TIG Welders, some with Abicor Binzel BWC-3A cooling units, 415 volt
- Crate of Assorted Welder Parts, including wire spool holders, 4x stud welding guns with leads, wire spool covers, circuits, etc.
- Crate of Assorted Welder Parts/Consumables, including 3M Speedglas Adflo breathing consumables, welder PCB’s trolley wheels, 3M battery charger, heating blankets, etc.
- Pallet of Assorted MIG Welding Wire, including Tetra V 316L-G/1.2mm, WIA Austfil 70C-6m/1.2mm, Cigweld Autocraft 316LSi/0,9mm, Oerlikon Citoflux R26/1.2mm, Lincoln Electric Cor-A-Rosta P-309L/1.2mm.
- Pallet of Assorted Submerged Arc Welding Wire, including 9x Lincoln Electric L-61/4.8mm & 10x Esab OK Autrod 12.22/2.4mm.
- Pallet of Assorted TIG Welding Filler Rods, including Cigweld Comweld AL 5356/2.4mm, Cigweld Comweld LW1-6/2.4mm, Cigweld Comweld 316L/2.4mm, Prosilver 56T/2.5mm, etc.
Power Distribution Boards and Temporary Lighting
- LifeGuard 34 Generator Switchboards, 415VAC, 50-60Hz, multiple RCD’s & circuit breakers, 10/15A 240V single phase outlets, 415V 3 phase outlets & lighting outlets, mounted on galvanised steel frame.
- LifeGuard 17 Portable Power Distribution Assemblies, 415VAC, 50-60Hz, multiple RCD’s & circuit breakers, 10/15A 240V single phase outlets, 415V 3 phase outlets & lighting outlets.
- Emergency & Work Lights, LifeGuard, crate lots of assorted emergency & work fluorescent lights.
- Pallet lot of Lifeguard LG6 Portable Socket Outlet Assemblies, 6x 240V, 10A/15A outlets, RCD, fitted with lead.
Fuel Storage Tank
- Fuel Storage Tank, Iapesa, LFD7500P, (S/N: LF120120), 7500L, steel construction, single manway, Lifting legs, unused, approx. 3400mm (L) x 1800mm (D).
Yard Trailer & Materials Handling Equipment
- EVZ Danum Engineering Tow Vehicle Bi-Directional Yard Dog Trailer, manufactured 7/2010, 2x steerable axles, hydraulic over-run brakes with park, pintle hook couplings, galvanised steel I-beam construction, deck approx. 11m x 2.8m, 10 Tonne SWL, 7.2 Tonne tare, LED tail lights, wheel chocks, KHitch 10 stud axles, 300-15 20ply pneumatic tyres.
- Manual Gas Cylinder Hoists
- Manual Hydraulic Materials Hoists
- Manual Hydraulic Platform Lift Trollies
- Manual Hydraulic Engine Hoist
- Pallet Bunds
- Sheet Stock Trollies
- Crate lots of Docking Rope
- Brobo S350D Cold Cut Saw, 350mm blade diameter, 415 volt, 2x roller feed tables
- Waldown Type 2M Pedestal Drill Press, 415 volt
- Servex HP100 n100 ton hydraulic press
- Knaack & 1-11 Locakable Site Tool Boxes, single door, steel construction
- Heavy Duty Welding Benches, some with 60mm plate steel tops & vices
- Adjustable Workstands
- Blower & Ventilation Fans
- Refrigerated Drinking Fountains
- 415V & 240V extension leads
- Assorted Air & Suction Hose
- Spill Kits
- Assorted Sundries including Shovels, Workshop Vacuum Cleaners, Brooms, Rubbish Bins
Shipping & Storage Containers
- 3x 10ft Shipping/Storage Containers, internal wiring & lighting
- 20ft Shipping Container Workshop, fitted with single roller door, universal double ended pedestal grinder, 2x workshop benches, 1x bench vice, fume extraction system.
- 6ft Shipping Container, internally fitted with horizontal bracing bars, fluorescent light, switch and 2x 240V outlets, approx. 1800mm high, with 1x tambour cabinet, 1500mm (h),.
- 2x 8ft Shipping/Storage Containers, 1 with internal wiring & lighting.
- Savage 380 Jabiru Aluminium Dinghy, approx. 3.8m length, max 25HP, “White Rabbit 2”.
- Quintrex Aluminium Flat Bottom Punt, approx. 3.0m length, with 2x timber oars.
- Relocatable Emergency Eye Wash and Shower Station with Water Fountain, steel construction, fitted with Pratt emergency eye wash & shower, 240V Aqua Cooler water fountain, weather resistant twin 600mm fluorescent light, wired & plumbed, lifting lugs, overall approx. 1400mm (w) x 800mm (d) x 2800mm (h).
- Smokers Shed, Fabricated steel construction, forklift pockets, bench, sheet metal roof and back, overall approx. 3000mm (W) x 1700mm (D) x 2200mm (H).
- Temporary Roof Structure, All steel bolted frame, steel roof sheeting, overall approx. 14.7m (w) x 5.46m (d), 2.45/3.5m (h), approx. 4000kg, safety perimeter railing.
All Assets in this sale will be subject to a 12.5% (excluding GST) Buyers Premium which will be added to the sale price of each asset.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Assets in this sale are sold “As Is, Where Is, With All Faults, If Any”
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Plant Hazard Reports will be available onsite with the assets being sold. The attached Plant Hazard Report is provided for all minor powered equipment.
TIGER ASSET GROUP advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice.
- Persons under the age of 18 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Visitors must wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and enclosed shoes at a minimum. Visitors will be required to wear hi visibility clothing at time of collection.
It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by TIGER ASSET GROUP staff or their representatives. Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Workplace Health & Safety legislation and any site specific requirements.
Removal of some items in this sale will require the satisfactory completion of a Safe Work Method Statement by the buyer / buyers representative prior to decommission and removal being undertaken.
A copy of a typical Safe Work Method Statement Template can be found HERE.
CUSTOMER PICK UP
DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE.
THE COLLECTION AND REMOVAL OF ITEMS IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
To collect your purchases, please ensure bring a copy of your winners email or invoice as well photo ID. On the basis you send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you will need to send them with a copy of your winners email or invoice, a copy of your photo ID and a signed document authorising to release the goods.
COLLECTION TIME FRAME
Wednesday 5 July 2017 to Friday 7 July 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEST)
Any items not collected within this period will be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of at the cost to the registered buyer. Storage Fees may also apply.
SITE SAFETY RULES
TIGER ASSET GROUP wishes to provide a safe environment for our employee’s, contractors and visitors. To assist in TIGER ASSET GROUP maintaining the highest levels of safety, visitors and contractors to this site are required to abide by any verbal instructions given by a representative of TIGER ASSET GROUP or the vendor and as a minimum, the following rules apply while onsite:
- Report to counter or reception on arrival and sign in. Sign out when leaving the site;
- Please observe no smoking on site (you can smoke out the front of the property on grass);
- No eating in the shed or outside of provided Kitchen / Amenity areas;
- Visitors are to be supervised at all times. Do not wander off unsupervised whist attending the site. Ensure no children are brought onto the site less than 16 years old;
- All attendees must wear provided ID stickers while onsite, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the site;
- All attendees to this site must wear ‘closed’ shoes. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the site;
- If at any time you feel your activities may have compromised the safety of TIGER ASSET GROUP or its workers please advise management without delay;
- In the event of an emergency please follow the directions of assigned TIGER ASSET GROUP or vendor staff;
- Follow all safety directions, signs in the workplace and adhere to all site safety rules;
- Please ensure that you remain 3 metres away from mobile plant and take directions from TIGER ASSET GROUP representatives on where to load
- Under no circumstances should you operate plant and equipment on this site. All plant and equipment operation must be authorised by TIGER ASSET GROUP or management;
- Lease ensure all equipment brought onsite is safe for its intended use and design;
- Please ensure all electrical equipment brought on-site has been tested and tagged in accordance with AS3760;
- Please ensure that you are appropriately licensed and competent for the work that you have been commissioned. This includes sub-contractors you may use on-site;
- All contractors performing works MUST have completed a site induction prior to any work being undertaken;
- Please be aware that this site is under 24 hour monitoring by CCTV cameras;
- Under no circumstances are visitors to touch or handle any auction item lots during the inspection. For any assistance, see a TIGER ASSET GROUP Representative;
- No photographs are to be taken outside the Construction Hall. Failure to adhere to this may result in your camera being confiscated and you being required to leave the site;
- Please also be aware that bags and vehicles maybe subject to a Security search upon request; and
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on this site in any form. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be required to leave the site
Contact Ben Roden for an obligation free, confidential consultation to discuss options that TIGER ASSET GROUP can offer for asset disposal and project management.
Mobile: 0412 229 350
TIGER ASSET GROUP offers the following competitive sale strategies, each of which can be tailored to accommodate the specifics of your disposition needs.
• Live Auctions
• Webcast Auctions
• Online Auctions
• Sealed Bid Auctions
• Expressions of Interest Sales
• International Tender Sales
• Brokered Sales