Online Auction 7
Major Shipyard Sale – Portable Buildings, Dockyard & Marine Equipment, Trailers & Racking
Under Instructions from BAE Systems
This Online Auction is being held on Pickles Online Auctions website
19 October - 24 October 2017
Online Auction Closed
End of Nelson Place, Williamstown
Car park & Site entry via
Battery Road, WillamstownView Map
Monday 23 October 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEDT)
Please ensure you are wearing
long pants & enclosed shoes
Between Monday 30th October and Wednesday 1st of November 2017
From 7:00am to 5:00pm (AEDT)
Farley Laserlab Trident Profile Cutter
- Single plasma cutting head
- 2x oxy-acetylene cutting heads
- 2x Anderson Engineers water cutting beds, each approximately – 14m x 7.5m
- Complete with Hypertherm HPR260 Plasma Power Supply, Matthews Jet A Mark 8400e inkjet controller and control cabinet
Oliver Negative Pressure Spray Booth
- Booth approximately 10.8m x 6.5m x 2.6m (h) internal
- Dust collection & exhaust system
- Internal lighting
- Dual entry with double sliding doors & side access door
- 6,700L/sec, 1,800L water tank capacity
- Natural gas heating
- Laser Electrical control board comprising spray booth and flash off booth controls
- Boat on Trailer approx. 7m length, with two axle dog trailer (overall approx. 8m long)
- Aluminium Gangway Bellingham Marine Australia 13-846 (Tower 1), bolted galvanised steel frame, 7 flights of stairs, 2 platform levels, includes associated sirvice pipework including compressed air, natural gas, cold water, sewerage, oxygen & fire alarm piping, 7x levels of colorbond sheet metal cladding, access ramp, approx 5.85m x 3.25m
- Aluminium Gangway Bellingham Marine Australia 13-816 approx. 10m long, 4.0Kpa SWL
- Galvanised Steel Gangway Unbranded approx. 8600mm long, approx 1500mm wide, 2000kg mass, galvanised steel construction
- Galvanised Steel Gangway Unbranded approx. 6770mm long, approx 1600mm wide, 1750kg mass, galvanised steel construction
- Aluminium Gangway Unbranded approx. 7700mm long, approx 730mm wide
- Large Qty of assorted Dock Fenders
- Qty 50x Dock Bollards base approx 600mm x 460mm
- Qty 12x Dock Bollards 100 tonne rated
Sheds, Structures, Portable Buildings & Containers
- Steel Framed Warehouse Structure approx 38m x 75m, all bolted galvanised steel frame, 3x double sliding doors (approx 6m wide) to both ends, 1x door missing
- Steel Framed Shed approx 13.8m x 9.2m, galvanised steel frame, 2x access doos, 1x 4.35m wide roller door, 2x Modine roof mounted heaters, internal lighting, GPO, included
- 2x 20ft Shipping Containers internally wired with circuit breaker and lighting, 1x air conditioner, power & data points, doorway between containers, assorted shelving
- 20ft Shipping Container grinding room, internal wiring with lighting, fitted with roof mounted extraction fan, side mounted bag house, steel floor, 2x access doors, internal divider, 2x benches with vice. Note: no duct work included
- 20Ft & 8Ft Shipping Containers
- Transportable Office Pacesetter approx. 7.2m x 3.1m, single door, 2x windows, lighting, air conditioner
Transportable Office Louger approx. 7.8m x 4.7m, single door, 2x windows to one side, full windows to 1 end wall, lighting, 1x air conditioner, assorted tables & lockers
Transportable Office James Hardy 41938P approx. 12m x 3m, 2x doors, 4x windows, 4x air conditioners, lighting
Transportable Cribb Room approx. , single door, 4x windows, kitchenette, 1x air conditioner, contents includes 5x tables, bookshelves, chairs, etc
- Transportable Office Cougar Building Systems approx. 6.1m x 5,6m, 2x sections, single door, 2x windows, 2x air conditioners, kitchenette
- Transportable Double Story Office Atco 2x buildings approx. 12m x 9m, each in 3 sections, external steel frame work & stair cases
- Transportable Office approx. 12m x 3m, 2 doors, 3x windows, internally divided, 2x air conditioners
- Transportable First Aid Room approx. 3.6m x 2.5m, single door, 3x windows, air conditioner
- Transportable Ablutions Block Unique 3668 approx. 7m x 4.8m
- Transportable Shower Block Unique 3670 approx. 8m x 4.8m
- Transportable Building Commander approx. 5m x 4.8m, 2x sections, single door, 4x windows, air conditioner
- Portable Ablution Block approx. 12m x 3m, male & female, mounted on steel frame skid
- EVZ Danum Engineering Tow Vehicle Bi-Directional Yard Dog Trailer, manufactured 7/2010, 2x steerable axles, hydraulic over-run brakes with park, pintle hook couplings, galvanised steel I-beam construction, deck approx. 11m x 2.8m, 10 Tonne SWL, 7.2 Tonne tare, LED tail lights, wheel chocks, KHitch 10 stud axles, 300-15 20ply pneumatic tyres.
- Temporary Roof Structure, All steel bolted frame, steel roof sheeting, overall approx. 14.7m (w) x 5.46m (d), 2.45/3.5m (h), approx. 4000kg, safety perimeter railing.
- Smokers Sheds, Fabricated steel construction, forklift pockets, bench, sheet metal roof and back, overall approx. 3000mm (W) x 1700mm (D) x 2200mm (H)
- Multi Level Access Platform (Tower 1), bolted galvanised steel frame, 7 flights of stairs, 2 platform levels, includes associated sirvice pipework including compressed air, natural gas, cold water, sewerage, oxygen & fire alarm piping, 7x levels of colorbond sheet metal cladding, access ramp
- Multi Level Access Platform (Tower 3), bolted galvanised steel frame, 7 flights of stairs, 2 platform levels, includes associated sirvice pipework including compressed air, natural gas, cold water, sewerage, oxygen & fire alarm piping, 7x levels of colorbond sheet metal cladding, access ramp, approx 5.85m x 3.25m
- 24x Bays of Cantilever Racking each bay approx 1.5m wide, 25x frames approx 6m, approx 150x load beams. Racking will be dismantled prior to collection for ease of removal
- 20x Bays of Double Sided Cantilever Racking each bay approx 1.5m wide, 21x frames approx 6m, approx 480x load beams. Racking will be dismantled prior to collection for ease of removal
- 25x Bays of Cantilever Racking each bay approx 1.5m wide, 24x frames approx 6m, approx 190x load beams. Racking will be dismantled prior to collection for ease of removal
- 6x Bays Double Sided Cantilever Racking each bay approx 1200mm wide, 7x frames approx 3000mm H, 56x load beams 900mm L, Note: stock is not included, racking will be dismantled prior to collection for ease of removal
- Large Qty of Assorted bays of Pallet Racking
- Large Qty of Assorted Stock Racks
All Assets in this sale will be subject to a 13.75% (including GST) Buyers Premium which will be added to the sale price of each asset.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Assets in this sale are sold “As Is, Where Is, With All Faults, If Any”
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Plant Hazard Reports will be available onsite with the assets being sold. The attached Plant Hazard Report is provided for all minor powered equipment.
TIGER ASSET GROUP advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice.
- Persons under the age of 18 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Visitors must wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and enclosed shoes at a minimum. Visitors will be required to wear hi visibility clothing at time of collection.
It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by TIGER ASSET GROUP staff or their representatives. Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Workplace Health & Safety legislation and any site specific requirements.
Removal of some items in this sale will require the satisfactory completion of a Safe Work Method Statement by the buyer / buyers representative prior to decommission and removal being undertaken.
A copy of a typical Safe Work Method Statement Template can be found HERE.
CUSTOMER PICK UP
DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE.
THE COLLECTION AND REMOVAL OF ITEMS IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
To collect your purchases, please ensure bring a copy of your winners email or invoice as well photo ID. On the basis you send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you will need to send them with a copy of your winners email or invoice, a copy of your photo ID and a signed document authorising to release the goods.
COLLECTION TIME FRAME
Between Monday 30th October and Wednesday 1st of November 2017
From 7:00am to 5:00pm (AEDT)
Any items not collected within this period will be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of at the cost to the registered buyer. Storage Fees may also apply.
SITE SAFETY RULES
TIGER ASSET GROUP wishes to provide a safe environment for our employee’s, contractors and visitors. To assist in TIGER ASSET GROUP maintaining the highest levels of safety, visitors and contractors to this site are required to abide by any verbal instructions given by a representative of TIGER ASSET GROUP or the vendor and as a minimum, the following rules apply while onsite:
- Report to counter or reception on arrival and sign in. Sign out when leaving the site;
- Please observe no smoking on site (you can smoke out the front of the property on grass);
- No eating in the shed or outside of provided Kitchen / Amenity areas;
- Visitors are to be supervised at all times. Do not wander off unsupervised whist attending the site. Ensure no children are brought onto the site less than 16 years old;
- All attendees must wear provided ID stickers while onsite, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the site;
- All attendees to this site must wear ‘closed’ shoes. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the site;
- If at any time you feel your activities may have compromised the safety of TIGER ASSET GROUP or its workers please advise management without delay;
- In the event of an emergency please follow the directions of assigned TIGER ASSET GROUP or vendor staff;
- Follow all safety directions, signs in the workplace and adhere to all site safety rules;
- Please ensure that you remain 3 metres away from mobile plant and take directions from TIGER ASSET GROUP representatives on where to load
- Under no circumstances should you operate plant and equipment on this site. All plant and equipment operation must be authorised by TIGER ASSET GROUP or management;
- Lease ensure all equipment brought onsite is safe for its intended use and design;
- Please ensure all electrical equipment brought on-site has been tested and tagged in accordance with AS3760;
- Please ensure that you are appropriately licensed and competent for the work that you have been commissioned. This includes sub-contractors you may use on-site;
- All contractors performing works MUST have completed a site induction prior to any work being undertaken;
- Please be aware that this site is under 24 hour monitoring by CCTV cameras;
- Under no circumstances are visitors to touch or handle any auction item lots during the inspection. For any assistance, see a TIGER ASSET GROUP Representative;
- No photographs are to be taken outside the Construction Hall. Failure to adhere to this may result in your camera being confiscated and you being required to leave the site;
- Please also be aware that bags and vehicles maybe subject to a Security search upon request; and
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on this site in any form. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be required to leave the site
Contact Lee Pulbrook for an obligation free, confidential consultation to discuss options that TIGER ASSET GROUP can offer for asset disposal and project management.
Mobile: 0499 993 285
TIGER ASSET GROUP offers the following competitive sale strategies, each of which can be tailored to accommodate the specifics of your disposition needs.
• Live Auctions
• Webcast Auctions
• Online Auctions
• Sealed Bid Auctions
• Expressions of Interest Sales
• International Tender Sales
• Brokered Sales