Online Auction 2
Major Shipyard Sale Engineering, Fabrication, Pipe Bending & Woodworking Equipment
Under Instructions from BAE Systems
This Online Auction is being held on Pickles Online Auctions website
10 August - 16 August 2017
Online Auction Closes
End of Nelson Place, Williamstown
Car park & Site entry via
Battery Road, WillamstownView Map
By Prior Appointment Only
Tuesday 15 August 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEST)
Please ensure you are wearing
long pants & enclosed shoes
By Prior Appointment Only from Friday 25th August 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEST)
FARLEY LASERLAB TRIDENT PROFILE CUTTER
- Single plasma cutting head
- 2x oxy-acetylene cutting heads
- 2x Anderson Engineers water cutting beds, each approximately – 14m x 7.5m
- Complete with Hypertherm HPR260 Plasma Power Supply, Matthews Jet A Mark 8400e inkjet controller and control cabinet
- (Subject to a 7.15% Buyers Premium)
- Click Here to see Operating Manual
- Click Here to see Maintenance Manual
ABRASIVE BLASTING SERVICE AND SUPPLIES BLASTING ROOM
- Chamber approximately 6.0m x 4.4m internal
- Full width twin doors
- Internal lighting
- Side access door
- Bolted panel construction
- Underfloor grit/dust collection with 3 conveyors
- 1x Grit collectiohn hopper with 2x blasting pots & twin dust collection bags powered by 415V 22kW motor
- 1x Dust collection hopper with twin bags powered by 415V 22kW motor
OLIVER NEGATIVE PRESSURE SPRAY BOOTH
- Booth approximately 10.8m x 6.5m x 2.6m (h) internal
- Dust collection & exhaust system
- Internal lighting
- Dual entry with double sliding doors & side access door
- 6,700L/sec, 1,800L water tank capacity
- Natural gas heating
- Laser Electrical control board comprising spray booth and flash off booth controls
CATERPILLAR 800F PACKAGED GENERATOR
- CAT 3412STA V12 27L twin turbo diesel engine (s/n: 1EZ14279)
- 880kW/1180HP at 1800RPM
- 1000kVA rated power
- 440/254V rated voltage
- 60Hz rated frequency
- 1320 amp rated current
- 1,250 amp Main Switch
- 1x 3 phase main switch (no socket outlets)
- Capable of 415V @ 50Hz (currently set up as 440V @ 60Hz & 1312Amps)
- Less than 100 hours (test & maintenance run only)
- Skid frame base with integrated fuel tank
- 11,320kg approximate mass
Hydraulic & Brake Presses
- Hydraulic Press, S&E, 500 ton, open gap type, 415 volt, T-slot bed approx. 1850mm x 1550mm, throat approx. 1500mm.
- Hydraulic Press Brake, Kleene, 500 tonne, bed approx. 6150mm, 415 volt, treadle control, front & rear optical guarding, fabricated mesh guards, hydraulic power pack with ASE electric motor.
- Hydraulic Brake Press, S&E, Series 500, bed approx. 6120mm, 300 tonne capacity, optical guarding to front and rear, fabricated mesh guards, 415 volt.
Pipe Bending & Fabrication Equipment
- Hydraulic Mandrel Pipe Bender, Schwarze, WE220, with mandrels & dies for 88.9, 73, 76, 114.3, 141.3 and 168.3mm pipe, operator’s platform, controller, approx. 9m from stop to centre, max OD approx. 220mm, 415 volt.
- Hydraulic Mandrel Pipe Bender, Pedrazzoli, with mandrels & dies for 57 & 60.3mm pipe, operators console & controller, powered by 18.5kW ISGE 415-volt motor, max OD approx. 130mm, approx. 5.7m from stop to centre
- Hydraulic Mandrel Pipe Bender, Pongrass, 5/70, With assorted mandrels & dies for pipe sizes from 40mm to 110mm (approx.), approx. 4.2m from stop to centre.
- Hydraulic Mandrel Pipe Bender, Tubobend, Model E, 415 volt, including assorted mandrels & dies to 2 cabinets ranging 10mm to 33.4mm.
- Hydraulic Mandrel Pipe Bender, Tubobend, Model UG-E, 415 volt, including assorted mandrels & dies to 1 cabinet ranging 13.7mm to 26.7mm.
- Pipe Flanging Machine, T-Drill, F-200, assorted dies to blue cabinet including 133, 57, 108, 159, 38, 88.9mm, 415 volt, 7.7kW.
- Pipe Beveling Machines, quantity of 3x assorted sizes, pneumatic drive, mounted on steel bench.
- Hydraulic Swaging Machine, Parker, EOMAT II, 415 volt, 1.8kW, on trolley.
- Pipe Cutter, Georg Fischer, RA4, 240 volt, 8.8A, 1600W, 150-270 U/Min, mounted on fabricated stand.
Metal Fabrication Equipment
- Bench Grinder, Waldown, 8 inch, Double end, Fabricated pedestal base, 240 volt.
- 3x Cold Cut Saws, Brobo Waldown, S350D, 350mm diameter blade capacity, 415 volt
- Cold Cut Saw, Brobo Waldown, S400B, 400mm diameter blade capacity (no blade), 415 volt, 2x roller tables (each approx. 2000mm).
- 2x Cold Cut Saws, Eisele, VMS III 038, 420V, 17.5/35 RPM, swivel head, manual clamp & feed
- Disc Sander & Linisher, Wadkin Bursgreen, 415V, 400mm diameter disc, hardwired.
- 5x Double End Grinders, including Waldown 8 inch
- Flat Bar Bender, Bramley, No 2, Manually operated, fabricated base.
- Geared Head Drill, Progress, 4E, 415 volt, adjustable height circular table, approx. 400mm diameter, treadle control, machine vice not included.
- Horizontal Bandsaw, Herless, RF-10188, approx. 450mm capacity, 415 volt, coolant tank & pump, 2x roller feed benches approx. 2500mm.
- Horizontal Metal Bandsaw, Behringer, HBP320A, Automatic feed and clamping, approx. 320mm capacity, coolant reservoir and pump, 415 volt.
- Horizontal Metal Bandsaw, Herless, RF-1319DR, approx. 450mm capacity, hydraulic rise/fall, 415 volt, 2x roller tables (approx. 2300mm/2400mm).
- Horizontal Metal Bandsaw, Imet, BS350SHI, approx. 350mm capacity, swivel head, electronic speed control, coolant reservoir and pump, roller feed table approx. 2400mm long, 415 volt.
- 2x Linishers, Hafco Metal Master, BS152, 415 volt.
- Pedestal Drill, Brobo Waldown, Super 16, 415 volt, adjustable height table, approx. 350mm diameter, belt drive, treadle control, keyed chuck, machine vice not included.
- 7x Pedestal Drills, including Waldown 115026, Waldown 2M, Waldown 2M-2
- Plasma Profile Cutting Machine, Weststar, Apollo, Hypotherm Max100 power source primary 28 amps, secondary 100 amps, 4m x 1.6m cutting table, operators console, shielded hood with fume extraction facilities, 415 volt.
- Plate Rolls, East Australian Electrical, Type 62.PM, Capacity 6 foot x ¼ inch, 415 volt.
- Radial Arm Drill, Qualters & Smith, Type R3, 415V, T-slot table approx. 750mm x 530mm, T-slot bed approx. 950mm x 560mm, 60-1750 RPM, 0.76-0.914mm feed.
- Radial Arm Drill, UCMIU, R915L 30-40, Powered rise/fall, rotating T-slot table 600mm x 400mm x 300mm, machine bed, 40-1350 RPM, bed size approx. 870mm x 490mm, 1050mm travel along arm.
- Sand Blast Cabinet, Hafco, SB-420, self-contained, treadle operation, approx. 1200mm x 600mm x 600mm (h), with gloves & hand piece.
- Universal Metal Worker, Gekas, CEP/16H, 415V, maximum punching section 1945mm2, throat approx. 500mm, mounted on fabricated steel forklift base.
- 2x Wet Tungsten Electrode Grinders
- Gap Bed Metal Lathe, Nuttall, Series 17, bed approx. 1800mm, swing radius approx. 270mm, bore approx. 80mm, 3 jaw self-centering chuck, 415 volt.
- Gap Bed Metal Lathe, Macson, 32 – 1100RPM, 18” Swing, Bed approx. 1600mm, 405mm 4 Jaw Pratt chuck, 80mm bore, tailstock, 415 volt.
- Metal Lathe, Graziano, SAG12S, Bed approx. 1100mm, fitted with 160mm 3 jaw chuck, 260mm 4 jaw chuck, 420mm swing over bed, approx. 40mm bore, tailstock, 415 volt.
- Horizontal Milling Machine, Huron, Type NU4, T-slot table approx. 1430mm x 460mm, 9kW Leroy Somer 415 volt motor, machine not included.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment
- Hydraulic Guillotine, Herless, approx. 2700mm cutting width, 3mm to 6mm capacity, Electric backstop, manual thickness adjustment, treadle control, fabricated mesh guard to rear, treadle control, 415 volt.
- Hydraulic Guillotine, Acra Shear, MON9-25, approx. 2800mm cutting width, 3mm mild steel / 2mm stainless capacity, electric backstop, fabricated mesh guard to rear, treadle control, 415 volt.
- Hydraulic Guillotine, Kleen, approx. 2400mm cutting width, 18 gauge capacity, manual backstop, fabricated guar to rear, treadle control, ASE 10 HP electric motor, 415 volt.
- Hydraulic Pan Brake Folder, Epic, bed approx. 3100mm, 3mm capacity, hydraulic clamping and folding, treadle control, digital control panel, 415 volt.
- Hydraulic Sheet Metal Folder, Epic, bed approx. 2480mm, approx. 3mm capacity, hydraulic clamping and folding, treadle control, digital control panel, 415 volt.
- Manual Sheet Metal Folder, Epic, approx. 2480mm bed, 1.6mm capacity, fabricated mesh guard to counterweight area.
- Manual Sheet Metal Folder, Unbranded, bed approx. 1220mm, manual operation, fabricated mesh guard to counterweight area.
- Manual Pan Brake Folder, Hafco Metal Master, PB-422A, approx. 1250mm bed
- Powered Sheet Metal Shear, Pullmax, P5, approx. 1280mm throat, 415 volt.
- Sheet Metal Notcher, Herless, 415 volt, T-slot table, size approx. 1100mm x 900mm, max cut approx. 230mm.
- Manual Sheet Metal Punch, Unbranded, 12 head rotary punch & die punch table, fabricated pedestal base.
- Powered Sheet Metal Rolls, Unbranded, approx. 130mm Diameter rollers, Approx. 2150mm wide, 2HP, 415 volt, motor.
- Powered Sheet Metal Rolls, Hafco Metal Master, PR133, approx. 1300mm wide, 415 volt, treadle control.
- Sheet Metal Rolls, John Heine, 45H, approx. 1270mm wide, manually operated with reduction drive.
- Sheet Metal Rolls, John Heine, 20H, approx. 990mm wide, manually operated.
- Sheet Metal Rolls, Sahinler, R1050/56, approx. 1020mm wide, manual operation.
- Magnetic Sheet Metal Folder, Magna Bend, 2500E, approx. 2590mm, 240 volt, treadle control.
- Lockseaming Machine, Thormac, Lockseamer, 16 gauge capacity, 415 volt, table approx. 1485mm x 610mm.
- Spot Welder, Dorman, 1-PS-246D, 415 volt, 50Hz, 30kVA at 50% duty cycle, throat approx. 750mm, water cooled electrodes, treadle control.
- Sheet Metal Working Station, 799, including 2x swaging jennys, 1x gasket cutter, mounted on fabricated stand.
- Sheet Metal Lock Seamer, Lockformer, 18 gauge capacity, 240 volt.
- Qty 2x Sheet Metal Hand Formers, Eckold, HF80CH, 1.5mm max capacity.
- Hydraulic Brake Press, Promecam, RG-80-30, Hunco Autobend IV NC controller, Videoguard electronic guarding, Electric backstop, bed approx. 3050mm, fabricated mesh guards, overhead light, treadle control, 415 volt, includes cabinet with assorted press tooling.
- Hydraulic Press, Servex, HP80, 80 Ton capacity, manually operated hydraulic pump, throat approx. 990mm.
- Table Saw, Unione, TSCE-450R, 450mm diameter, 3000 RPM, tilting arbor, dust extraction hood, 415 volt, 7.5kW, table size approx. 1120mm x 900mm, 2x roller tables approx. 3000mm.
- Bandsaw, Romac, SBW-6300HCE, 620mm throat, 415 volt, 5HP, tilting table, table size approx. 860mm x 600mm
- Thicknesser, Winner, CM-508Y, 500mm cutting width, 415 volt, 7.5HP.
- Bandsaw, Steelfast, 750mm Throat, 415 volt, tilting table, table size approx. 400mm x 430mm, throat approx. 350mm.
- Disc & Belt Sander, Unbranded, 415 volt, belt approx. 120mm wide, disc approx. 300mm diameter.
- Dust Extractor, Leda, CT-213, 415 volt, 3HP, with customized ducting and fabricated aluminium twin bag filter hood to suit steel waste bin.
- Pedestal Drill, Waldown, Type 2M, 415 volt, adjustable 360mm diameter table, no plug.
All Assets in this sale will be subject to a 7.15% or 13.75% (including GST) Buyers Premium which will be added to the sale price of each asset.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Assets in this sale are sold “As Is, Where Is, With All Faults, If Any”
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Plant Hazard Reports will be available onsite with the assets being sold. The attached Plant Hazard Report is provided for all minor powered equipment.
TIGER ASSET GROUP advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice.
- Persons under the age of 18 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Visitors must wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and enclosed shoes at a minimum. Visitors will be required to wear hi visibility clothing at time of collection.
It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by TIGER ASSET GROUP staff or their representatives. Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Workplace Health & Safety legislation and any site specific requirements.
Removal of some items in this sale will require the satisfactory completion of a Safe Work Method Statement by the buyer / buyers representative prior to decommission and removal being undertaken.
A copy of a typical Safe Work Method Statement Template can be found HERE.
CUSTOMER PICK UP
DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE.
THE COLLECTION AND REMOVAL OF ITEMS IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
To collect your purchases, please ensure bring a copy of your winners email or invoice as well photo ID. On the basis you send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you will need to send them with a copy of your winners email or invoice, a copy of your photo ID and a signed document authorising to release the goods.
COLLECTION TIME FRAME
BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY FROM
Friday 25th August 2017
From 8:00am to 4:00pm (AEST)
Any items not collected within 30 days of the close of auction will be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of at the cost to the registered buyer. Storage Fees may also apply.
SITE SAFETY RULES
TIGER ASSET GROUP wishes to provide a safe environment for our employee’s, contractors and visitors. To assist in TIGER ASSET GROUP maintaining the highest levels of safety, visitors and contractors to this site are required to abide by any verbal instructions given by a representative of TIGER ASSET GROUP or the vendor and as a minimum, the following rules apply while onsite:
- Report to counter or reception on arrival and sign in. Sign out when leaving the site;
- Please observe no smoking on site (you can smoke out the front of the property on grass);
- No eating in the shed or outside of provided Kitchen / Amenity areas;
- Visitors are to be supervised at all times. Do not wander off unsupervised whist attending the site. Ensure no children are brought onto the site less than 16 years old;
- All attendees must wear provided ID stickers while onsite, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the site;
- All attendees to this site must wear ‘closed’ shoes. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the site;
- If at any time you feel your activities may have compromised the safety of TIGER ASSET GROUP or its workers please advise management without delay;
- In the event of an emergency please follow the directions of assigned TIGER ASSET GROUP or vendor staff;
- Follow all safety directions, signs in the workplace and adhere to all site safety rules;
- Please ensure that you remain 3 metres away from mobile plant and take directions from TIGER ASSET GROUP representatives on where to load
- Under no circumstances should you operate plant and equipment on this site. All plant and equipment operation must be authorised by TIGER ASSET GROUP or management;
- Lease ensure all equipment brought onsite is safe for its intended use and design;
- Please ensure all electrical equipment brought on-site has been tested and tagged in accordance with AS3760;
- Please ensure that you are appropriately licensed and competent for the work that you have been commissioned. This includes sub-contractors you may use on-site;
- All contractors performing works MUST have completed a site induction prior to any work being undertaken;
- Please be aware that this site is under 24 hour monitoring by CCTV cameras;
- Under no circumstances are visitors to touch or handle any auction item lots during the inspection. For any assistance, see a TIGER ASSET GROUP Representative;
- No photographs are to be taken outside the Construction Hall. Failure to adhere to this may result in your camera being confiscated and you being required to leave the site;
- Please also be aware that bags and vehicles maybe subject to a Security search upon request; and
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on this site in any form. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be required to leave the site
Contact Ben Roden for an obligation free, confidential consultation to discuss options that TIGER ASSET GROUP can offer for asset disposal and project management.
Mobile: 0412 229 350
TIGER ASSET GROUP offers the following competitive sale strategies, each of which can be tailored to accommodate the specifics of your disposition needs.
• Live Auctions
• Webcast Auctions
• Online Auctions
• Sealed Bid Auctions
• Expressions of Interest Sales
• International Tender Sales
• Brokered Sales