All Assets in this sale will be subject to a 8.25% (including GST) Buyers Premium which will be added to the sale price of each asset.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Assets in this sale are sold “As Is, Where Is, With All Faults, If Any”
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Plant Hazard Reports will be available on the sale page for any items requiring reports.
TIGER ASSET GROUP advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice.
- Persons under the age of 18 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Visitors must wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and enclosed shoes at a minimum. Visitors will be required to wear hi visibility clothing at time of collection.
It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by TIGER ASSET GROUP staff or their representatives. Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Workplace Health & Safety legislation and any site specific requirements.
Removal of some items in this sale will require the satisfactory completion of a Safe Work Method Statement by the buyer / buyers representative prior to decommission and removal being undertaken.
A copy of a typical Safe Work Method Statement Template can be found HERE.
CUSTOMER PICK UP
DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE.
THE COLLECTION AND REMOVAL OF ITEMS IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
To collect your purchases, please ensure bring a copy of your winners email or invoice as well photo ID. On the basis you send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you will need to send them with a copy of your winners email or invoice, a copy of your photo ID and a signed document authorising to release the goods.
SITE SAFETY RULES
TIGER ASSET GROUP wishes to provide a safe environment for our employee’s, contractors and visitors. To assist in TIGER ASSET GROUP maintaining the highest levels of safety, visitors and contractors to this site are required to abide by any verbal instructions given by a representative of TIGER ASSET GROUP or the vendor and as a minimum, the following rules apply while onsite:
- Report to counter or reception on arrival and sign in. Sign out when leaving the site;
- Please observe no smoking on site (you can smoke out the front of the property on grass);
- No eating in the shed or outside of provided Kitchen / Amenity areas;
- Visitors are to be supervised at all times. Do not wander off unsupervised whist attending the site. Ensure no children are brought onto the site less than 16 years old.
- All attendees to this site must wear ‘closed’ shoes. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the site;
- If at any time you feel your activities may have compromised the safety of TIGER ASSET GROUP or its workers please advise management without delay;
- In the event of an emergency please follow the directions of assigned TIGER ASSET GROUP or vendor staff;
- Follow all safety directions, signs in the workplace and adhere to all site safety rules;
- Please ensure that you remain 3 metres away from mobile plant and take directions from TIGER ASSET GROUP representatives on where to load
- Under no circumstances should you operate plant and equipment on this site. All plant and equipment operation must be authorised by TIGER ASSET GROUP or management;
- Please ensure all equipment brought onsite is safe for its intended use and design;
- Please ensure all electrical equipment brought on-site has been tested and tagged in accordance with AS3760;
- Please ensure that you are appropriately licensed and competent for the work that you have been commissioned. This includes sub-contractors you may use on-site;
- All contractors performing works MUST have completed a site induction prior to any work being undertaken;
- Please be aware that this site is under 24 hour monitoring by CCTV cameras;
- Under no circumstances are visitors to touch or handle any auction item lots during the inspection. For any assistance, see a TIGER ASSET GROUP Representative;
- No photographs are to be taken. Failure to adhere to this may result in your camera being confiscated and you being required to leave the site;
- Please also be aware that bags and vehicles maybe subject to a Security search upon request; and
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on this site in any form. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be required to leave the site