- 2014 Gradall XL4300 Wheeled Excavator
- Hyundai RC160LC-9 Tracked Excavator
Under Instructions from Rob Kirman and Matthew Caddy of McGrathNicol and Several Leading Financiers in the matter of Timberden Pty Ltd (Administrators Appointed)
Live Webcast is being held via Pickles Live
– 2009 New Holland LM740 Telehandler
– Nissan WF05H7OU 7T Forklift
– 2012 Volvo BL71 Backhoe Loader
– 2014 2 rows of 4 Drake Converter Dolly
– 2014 Triaxle Converter Dolly
– 2014 RWT Equalising Load Dolly
– 2013 Freightmaster Converter Dolly
– 2x 2013 JCE Dual Axle Converter Dolly’s
– 2012 Howard Porter Triaxle Converter Dolly
– 2012 JCE Dual Axle Converter Dolly
– 2012 RWT Dual Axle Converter Dolly
– 2011 RWT Dual Axle Converter Dolly
– 2011 OP Dual Axle Converter Dolly
– 2015 Toyota Landcruiser
– 2x 2012 Toyota Commuter 14 Seater Busses
– 2x 2015 Toyota Hilux SR
CONTAINERS, TRANSPORTABLES & ACCOMMODATION
– 2x 2015 Karingal 4 Bedroom Bunkhouses
– 2x 2015 Akora Transportable Offices
– 3x 2015 20’ Shipping Containers with Workshop Fitout
– 2013 Elross 3 Berth Caravan
All assets in this sale will be subject to a 8.25% processing fee (inclusive of GST).
For example: bid price $100 Inc GST + 8.25% processing fee = $108.25.
To collect your purchases, please ensure you bring a copy of your winners email or invoice as well as your photo ID.
On the basis you send a third party to collect your goods, you will need to provide them with a copy of your winners email or invoice, a copy of your photo ID and a signed document authorising them to collect the goods.
Safety information relating to the condition of the item of plant for sale (Plant Hazard Reports). Clear identification and marking to identify that the plant item is only suitable for scrap or spare parts. TIGER ASSET GROUP advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale at auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice.
Note: Persons under the age of 18 years will not be permitted onsite.
Tradespeople eg; electricians, plumbers, refrigeration mechanics etc will be required to produce the relevant licence before commencing work on site. Riggers, Forklift and Crane Drivers etc will be required to produce the relevant license before commencing work on site.
It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by TIGER ASSET GROUP staff or their representatives.
Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Workplace Health & Safety legislation.
All power tools and equipment used on site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with AS3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment.
TIGER ASSET GROUP will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site. (eg; safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc)
The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8 metres.
Enclosed footwear must be worn onsite – Safety boots will be required at industrial sites.
Entry to third party sites will be subject to the site controllers specific site requirements.